Wednesday, March 06, 2013

One of the best ways to get silky soft skin is to exfoliate regularly with a high quality body scrub (source: SkinCare.About.com). Of course there are plenty of store bought brands to choose from, but they are often overpriced and full of synthetic fragrances and preservatives.

Solution? Make your own! You can use plenty of ingredients to make body scrubs, many of which I'm sure you already have in your kitchen. But my absolute favourite one to make is a combination of 1/2 organic coconut oil, 1 cup organic white or brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed organic lemon juice (source: GreenAndCleanMom.org).

I love this scrub because it's so easy to make and because it makes my skin feel amazing after I use it. Simply mix the ingredients together in a clean sealable container and away you go!

With spring on the horizon this is just the thing to get you that glowing skin in time for t-shirt weather!

0 comments: